Make 2011 Your Sexiest Year Yet! Day 26: Giuliana Rancic + FabFitFun’s 6 Steamy Sex Secrets
Giuliana Rancic’s FabFitFun dishes on how to heat things up in the bedroom!
-The Betty Editors
Welcome to Day 25 of your SEXIEST year ever! Click here to catch up on Day 24 and enter to WIN a super sexy prize!
Hey Bettys! It’s nearly the end of our “31 Days to Your Sexiest Year Yet” series – and who better to turn to than Giuliana Rancic, who just launched the super fab site FabFitFun, for some steamy bedroom tips?
Guiliana Rancic’s FabFitFun says:
It can be fun, exciting, messy, passionate, fantastic, and exhilarating. We’re talking about sex — and while they say it’s like a gooey, steaming hot pizza, occasionally even pizza can get pretty darn cold and old and you want to leave that box closed.
We all want uber-passionate, spontaneous sexual synchronicity and while it may exist in movies starring Angelina and Brad, the reality is not always quite as stellar. There are long days at work, families, kids, pets to walk, goldfish to bury, and countless other real life mood killers to deal with.
But before you throw in the sex towel, we have six simple secrets to steamy sex!
1. We all know the rush we get from a lustful touch, but don’t discount the power of the mind. Reading a little erotica can be a seriously sexy stimulant and help you master the art of passionate pillow talk. We like to read aloud and alternate paragraphs – it gives new meaning to responsive reading. Watching a sexy movie can be equally exciting and a great way to explore different fantasies. It doesn’t even need to be XXX, just something hot. Think Out of Sight, Unfaithful or 9 1/2 Weeks.
2. Speaking of fantasies, it’s time to let these sexy suckers loose. We know it’s not always easy to talk about our turn-ons: they can seem a little weird, unknown or downright bizarre. But the comforting part is that we all have them and often the more forbidden they are, the sexier they get. And sharing these fantasies can be a very bonding experience that leads to a more open, fun sex life.
3. Practice — yes solo practice, makes perfect. We know you’ve heard it before ladies, but if you know how to please yourself, it will make it so much easier for your partner to get you to the finish line. Not only can you help guide the action to your liking, but studies have shown that the more often you climax, the easier it is.
4. Exercise is essential for a healthy life and a healthy libido! Regular workouts will increase your energy and stretching is great for all those new positions. Not to mention, it will make you feel sexier. Most of us don’t have a perfect body and luckily, our guy usually enjoys exploring our peaks and valleys. However, working out can help you worry less about too much junk in the trunk.
5. Most people enjoy cheeseburgers, but if you have a cheeseburger every day for the rest of your life chances are that cheeseburger is going to get boring. The same is true for sex! Variety is the spice of life and it is important to mix things up. Try a new location, a new position, a little dress up, or a little role-playing. The world’s a stage and your sex life deserves a standing O.
6. Turn it off. No not him — we are talking the television, the phone, the computer…the lights are optional. Most of us are so plugged in 24/7 that we have trouble connecting in the moment. Make a conscious effort to turn off the electronics early, relax and really let yourself enjoy the ride.