Winter Style Tips: Sexy Sorel Boots Can Rock You Day To Night!
Stay warm and look cool with Sorel boots and these four day-to-evening looks.
Don’t you love the tips in this video?! It gives you great ideas on how to spice up your Sorel boots and look adorable this winter. Read on for more ways to look fantastic all season long.
The Joan of Arctic is a versatile boot that can take you easily from day to night. Rock it during the day at brunch, and then out at night on a date. Here’s how you stay stylish and warm by following a few key tips on how to work these boots. Remember, this winter, the most important item to looking great is footwear — you can’t smile when your feet are freezing! This is why we’re digging Sorel boots. They’re uber fashionable and made to withstand below-zero temps.
1. Rock the Sorel Joan of Arctic boot ($130, sorel.com) during the day. They’re handcrafted, have faux fur trim and a waterproof suede upper. You can take a long romantic walk in the snow and not worry about water stains! Popping in and out of stores with your bestie, you won’t have cold toes; the boots are made to keep you warm up to – 25 degrees. No matter where you go, no matter the weather, you’ll look fab!
2. Complement your Joan of Arctic boots with a longer length parka like this one from Miss Sixty. When you buy a down jacket that goes below the hips, it can go from day to night in a flash.
3. Winter is a great time to showcase your personality with a hat. This fun nylon faux fur trapper hat from SK Hat Shop will keep your ears toasty warm and won’t fly away in a headwind.
4. Protect your eyes from the sun … yes; it’s been proven that wearing sunglasses all year long will keep your eyes healthy. Pick a frame with a dash of gold for movie star glam like these ones from Forever 21.
5. Scarves add color and texture to any outfit. When buying a scarf, pick a color that will add roses to your cheeks. We like this blush pink one from American Eagle Outfitters.
6. Stay chic with an easy, comfortable sweater in a classic silhouette like this one from Boden. With a style like this, you’ll be able to wear them with jeans or skirts.
7. There’s nothing wrong with mixing trends to create your own style. Go a little rock n’ roll with a studded belt like this one from Forever 21 paired with skinny jeans.
8. If you want to wear the winter white look, you can use your summer skinny white jeans now. Remember, jeans have some weight in their fabric, so no matter the color, they’ll keep you warm. Anne Klein’s skinny jeans are easy to tuck into boots!
9. This studded bracelet by BCBG Max Azria echoes the belt and flashes a little glam every time you make a move.
Take your look up from day to night! …