Win It: A Year’s Worth of Tasty 8’Oclock Coffee & a Cuisinart Brewer/Grinder
Kick off your year right with freshly ground great 8 O’clock coffee each and every time you make a pot!
Who doesn’t love the smell of coffee wafting in the morning? Just the scent of it will make people scramble out of their beds and rush for a cup of piping hot java. And there’s something about coffee at the end of a meal that makes people linger at the table and (hopefully) share their dessert choices. Of course, when you share fun and gossip with your friends, don’t you do it over a cup of Joe?
If you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve dinner party, or are planning on a dinner party in the near future, 8 O’Clock coffee is a great way to end the meal.
Here are their tips on creating the perfect coffee break for the holidays and beyond.
1. Be your own brewista. Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don’t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won’t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Open before the holidays. Don’t wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
4. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
5. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O’Clock Coffee for the road. It’s a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
6. Don’t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options: be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
7. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may burn or caramelize your brew over time.
8. BYOC. Be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you’ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O’Clock Coffee.
To give you extra energy for the New Year, 8 O’Clock Coffee has kindly given us a year’s worth of coffee (12 coupons for free 8 O’Clock Coffee valued at $6.99 each) and a fantastic Cuisinart Grind-and-Brew 12 cup automatic coffee maker for one very lucky BettyConfidential winner! This gift is worth $183.83!
1. First, “like” BettyConfidential on Facebook. Because you’re awesome and we’re awesome and clearly we both need to be awesome in the same place.
2. You can also “like” 8 O’Clock Coffee on Facebook too! There you’ll get all sorts of cool coffee info!
3. The go to This Betty Talk Room and tell us: what do you love about coffee?
The giveaway runs from 12/27/2011 until Tuesday 1/10/2012 at 9 a.m. EST. The winners will be notified via a private message to your BettyConfidential profile. Winners have 24 hours to reply to the private message. Remember to allow for private messages for your BettyConfidential profile or we can’t contact you! Meet some of our past giveaway winners HERE! Giveaway rules.