Michelle Obama’s Gap Dress Sells Out: Steal Her Look!
Channel the First Lady’s budget friendly summer style with these five alternatives.
First Lady Michelle Obama is quite the budget fashionista! Last Friday on her way to Camp David, Mrs. Obama proved that you can look stylish without spending hundreds of dollars. Mrs. O was spotted in an Impressionist Print Dress from the Gap, which she wore as a tunic, matched with white pants and sandals. The dress WAS on sale for just $29.99 but, of course, since Mrs. O was spotted, it’s been selling like hotcakes. Thankfully, we got your back with five alternatives to help you achieve Mrs. O’s cheap chic style.
1. Calvin Klein animal print sheath dress with waist tabs ($67.19, lordandtaylor.com)
2. Bow back woven tunic ($19.80, forever21.com)
3. Classiques Entier belted silk blouse ($89.90, Nordstrom.com)
4. Kenneth Cole New York drape neck print tank ($39.00, Nordstrom.com)
5. Floating Estuary jersey print dress ($89.99, anntaylor.com)
Bonus! The Gap dress itself maybe sold out but you still have a chance to snag a skirt in an identical print. We likey! Impressionist Print Skirt ($24.99, gap.com)
Beata Cherepakhina is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.
Michelle Obama photo via Mrs-O.org