How to Get Olivia Munn’s Sexy, Sassy Hairstyle
The ‘Newsroom’ actress’ day-to-night hairstyle is easy to replicate at home.
A couple of days ago Olivia Munn appeared on The David Letterman Show. As always, she was funny and looked great. Her wavy hairstyle was perfect for the show, and would be great for work and play.
Happily, yhe style is really easy to do at home. Celebrity hairstylist Louise O’Connor of New York City’s OC 61 Salon and Spa and Black 15in1 official spokesperson styled Olivia’s hair and happily shared her tips on how to do it:
1. Apply Black 15in1 Miracle Hair Treatment to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair using a round brush. Create a side part that frames your face.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron at the ends.
4. Lightly shake out your hair to loosen the waves, creating a flirty, tousled look.
5. Apply black 15in1 Miracle Hair Treatment once finished for slight hold, to smooth flyaways and to enhance shine.
And that’s it! The steps are so simple and the result is a sexy and glam ‘do. You can pick up the Black 15in1 Miracle Hair Treatment starting at $10 at their site. And if you want Olivia’s necklace for your own, it’s Lia Sophia’s Family Tree necklace ($48, liasophia.com)
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.