Go Inside New York Fashion Week with The Carlyle Hotel’s Inside Haute Package!
Go behind the scenes and get the red carpet treatment during New York Fashion Week.
The beautiful madness that is Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is creeping up on us! To celebrate the festivities, wouldn’t it be nice to get up close with all the action? Or rub elbows with some of fashion’s elite while laughing and sipping cocktails? Well, of course it would! All that schmoozing may seem like a lavish fantasy (or a clip from the Rachel Zoe Project) but it can be your reality! The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel is hosting “Inside Haute”, a fashion week extravaganza including those goodies and more. Hold on to your heels!
Guests that choose to indulge in the luxurious “Inside Haute” experience will get a behind the scenes tour from Kathleen Beckett. She spent years at top style magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, and Elle. She’ll be using her insider hook-up to give guests an all access pass. Available from February 15th-18th, the package includes:
• Cocktails with Zac Posen at his design studio
• Lunch with Donna Karan at the Stephan Weiss Studio at Urban Zen
• Tea with Nadja Swarovski at the Swarovski private offices
• Champagne with Sophie Theallet at her atelier
• Invitation to Joanna Mastroianni show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet the designer
• Invitation to J. Mendel show at Lincoln Center with backstage access to meet designer Gilles Mendel
• Lunch in the Member’s Dining Room and a private behind-the-scenes tour of the fashion archives at The Metropolitan Museum
• Welcome cocktails & dinner with Alan Flusser and Kokin at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
• Individual chauffeured car service
Isn’t that line-up to die for? The three-day experience will total $6000 per guest including access to all events, breakfast daily, and meals. In conjunction with “Inside Haute”, rooms will be available starting at $795 plus tax, with suites starting at $1,900 plus tax. It’s definitely a pretty little penny, but we’re talking about premium service and, um, Zac Posen! Guests can even come a few days early and special arrangements will be made to attend the Ralph Rucci show on Sunday, February 12th! For booking and more details contact Jamie Beck with The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel at 212.570.7127.
Spoil yourself with star treatment this year at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
Nalissa Cuthbert is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.