Get Ready For National Red Dress Day!
15 great red dresses to help you celebrate The Heart Truth awareness movement.
National Red Dress Day is just around the corner — February 4, 2011. You may have seen flocks of women wearing red dresses in past years – National Red Dress Day is part of The Heart Truth, a national awareness campaign for women to learn about heart disease. Since 2002, the red dress has become a national symbol. Heart disease is a silent killer and effects more women than were ever thought of.
And get ready to promote good health and you on February 4th! Check out our uplifting red dresses. You can rock one just as well as Ciara does.
1. Robert Rodriguez scalloped dress ($595, saksfifthavenue.com)
2. BCX dress, short sleeved ruffle a-line dress with belt ($40.99, macys.com)
3. Morgan McFeeters short sleeved ponte knit dress ($102.99, lordandtaylor.com)
4. See by Chloe zip-embellished wool-blend sweater dress ($189, theoutnet.com)
5. Shirt dress ($20.50, oldnavy.com)
6. Teeze Me belted sweater dress ($49, dillards.com)
7. Winter Kate Lucy dress ($199.50, shopbop.com)
Sassy red dresses from Urban Outfitters, Fendi and more up next!