Cute N’ Sexy Celeb Trend: Crochet! (It’s Soo Not Like Grandma’s)
Olivia Munn, Jordana Brewster and Camilla Belle look adorbs in crochet clothing.
Remember Grandma’s crocheted afghans? Yeah this year’s crochet is soo not like that! Crochet is sexy, fun and oh-so-wearable. Crochet items are the perfect thing to wear now and as we transition into fall. Yes, it’s light and airy, but as it gets colder you can add layers underneath for a cool peek-a-boo effect. Oliva Munn pairs a citron colored lightweight sweater with a cami and jeans. Jordana Brewster’s crochet dress and Jordana Brewster’s skirt can be worn both day and night. All three celebs are wearing fab items by Ella Moss!
Check out our 12 fab options to wear now and later.
1. Alexa crochet top with Peter Pan collar ($40, boohoo.com). So cute for a date — or, paired with a cardi, great for work.
2. Ella Moss Kasia sweater ($198, bloomingdales.com). Yup, this is the same one that Olivia Munn has on.
3. Collette by Collette Dinigan Ink unlined crochet lace top ($35, stylebop.com). Perfect with just about anything you’d pair it with.
4. Tapeyarn crochet sweater ($24.50, ardenb.com). When it gets cooler, wear it over a long sleeve tee.
5. Charlotte crochet skirt ($148, ellamoss.com). It’s the same skirt that Jordana Brewster owns. It also comes in gray.
6. Belted tiered crochet skirt ($19.99, charlotterusse.com). Cute now and cute later on with brown boots and an ecru sweater.
7. Anna Sui crochet shorts ($168, mytheresa.com). perfect for any dressed up event or lunch with friends.
8. Candy Love crochet skort ($148, freepeople.com). Who knew a skort could be so cute!