Black Friday Is Coming Early To Target!
We’re talking this Friday – get ready to shop ’till you drop.
If you thought that you’d have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to find crazy deals, think again. This Friday, July 23rd at the stroke of midnight, Target.com kicks off their one-day only Black Friday sale! It lasts for exactly 24 hours, and you should sit by your computer, counting down the minutes to grab early holiday treats or a gift that you can give yourself now.
The online only sale is offering 40 percent off regular prices on items from every single category. There’s going to be deals on over 500 items, including:
Liberty of London for Target®
* Adult Bedding Collections, $14.99-52.49 (25 percent off)
* Clothing, including: dresses, tank tops and bathing suits, $14.99-33.74 (25 percent off)
* Philips Blu-Ray Disc player, $99.99 (42 percent off)
* Aiptek 6.0MP Digital Camcorder, $39.99 (60 percent off)
* Wii 9-in-1 Sports Pack, $25.00 (50 percent off)
* Ally McBeal: The Complete Series and original TV soundtrack, $83.99 (58 percent off)
*Limited quantities available at these prices.
Visit Target.com/BlackFriday for a sneak peek at what’s going to be on sale.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style+ Beauty at BettyConfidential.