Win a $3,000 Golden Globes Gift Pack
You might not get to walk the red carpet, but you’ll feel like a celebrity with almost $3,000 worth of swag from the swanky HBO Luxury Lounge and THE Hospitality Suite, where stars loaded up on goodies before the Golden Globe awards.
Hollywood’s in the midst of awards show fever, with stars glamming it up, picking out the perfect red carpet look and bingeing on Botox. And no awards season would be complete without glitzy gifting suites, those celebrity Candy Lands where everything’s free for the taking and even brand-new reality stars like the cast of Jersey Shore (above) load up on loot. BettyConfidential was lucky enough to visit a few Golden Globes gifting suites this weekend and we scored some swag for one lucky reader. Thanks to the very generous folks at the HBO Luxury Lounge and THE Hospitality Suite, we have a massive Golden Globes gift pack worth almost $3,000 to give away.
There are THREE ways to enter!
2. Follow @BettyBuzz on Twitter and Tweet this:
Win a $3K Golden Globes prize pack from BettyConfidential! RT & follow to enter: http://bit.ly/5cA6q1
3. Friend us on Facebook and leave a comment on our wall.
You can enter one way or all three ways to increase your chances of winning!
Hope you have room in your closet (and elsewhere in your home) cause our prize pack is overflowing with fabulous clothes, jewelry and accessories, beauty products, games and lots more!
Here’s what one lucky reader will score:
From HBO’s Luxury Lounge:
• Provost hat from Block headwear (valued at $48)
• Argyle Culture Signature dog tag from Simmons Jewelry Co. ($195)
• Box of cigars and ashtray from Camacho Cigars ($300)
• Crunch leather motorcycle jacket from Illia ($610)
• Leather Scarf from Illia ($175)
• Black perforated leather cosmetic bag from Illia ($105)
• Chain necklace/belt from ($110)
• Champion Ring from Rich Soil ($68)
• Women’s tank from Rich Soil ($28)
• DJ Hero game from Activision ($119.99)
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game from Activision ($59.99)
• Guitar Hero Van Halen game from Activision ($59.99)
• One-month health membership gift certificate from The Sportsclub/LA & The Golf Academy by the Sportsclub/LA ($175)
• Tote bag from Magaschoni ($30)
• Feather plume infinity scarf in Ivory from Magaschoni ($168)
• Bag of beauty products from L’Oreal Paris ($150)
From THE Hospitality Suite
•Nu Pop watch by celeb jeweler Pascal Mouawad ($120) — as worn by Lauren Conrad (above).
• Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner from Unite Hair Care ($50)
• Gift certificate for a blowout at Suburbia Salon in LA ($75)
• Clothing from Wet Cement ($80+)
So what are you waiting for? Click here to enter.