Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Give him something that’s as unique as he is.
1. After a long hard day at work, let him release his inner James Bond by creating the perfect “shaken, not stirred” chilled martini. English accent not included. Classic Martini Kit ($45, martiniware.com).
2. Who could resist a sweet treat like a cookie dipped in white chocolate and dusted with chocolate cookie crumbs? You could use them to create a trail to the bedroom. Dirt Balls ($16, dylanscandybar.com).
3. If he’s a fan of Mad Men, show him how retro, sexy and cool he can be with these Orange Bull’s-eye Cufflinks ($29.84, 1stchoicecufflinks.com).
4. Go ahead and get a little competitive! Players have to follow the dart’s instructions like “bite softly” or “touch with ice.” You may not finish the game! Dirty Darts Romantic Game ($24.95, redenvelope.com).
5. The Recycled Messenger Bag ($52, globalgoodspartners.com) is made from recycled newspapers from the French Embassy in Cambodia. He can learn a sexy phrase or two and the proceeds help the street children of Phnom Phen get an education.
PJ Gach is a senior editor at BettyConfidential.