Where Are Sarah Palin’s Campaign Clothes?
Betty has 10 places to start the search!
-The Mean Bettys
The election has come and gone, but apparently Sarah Palin’s campaign clothes are still MIA.
Yep – that $150,000 wardrobe that caused such a stir has either been donated “in a quiet and respectful manner ” (according to Meg Stapleton, Palin’s spokesperson), is sitting in giant plastic bags at RNC headquarters, or … who knows?
We of course can’t say for sure – but we have 10 very good places where investigators might want to start looking for those missing duds!
1. Pants and skirts have gone to the taxidermist to help stuff some of the wildlife on display in Sarah’s Alaska home.
2. Stockings are now used as nets for fly-fishing.
3. Michelle Obama took Sarah’s black suits and yanked off the sleeves (the better to show off her arms!).
4. Scarves double as oil rags for snowmobiles.
5. Blazers are burp cloths for Tripp.
6. Wolf-fur (from all that “predator management!”) + blue suit = Britney’s chimp outfit!
7. Sarah’s white blazer is reversible! Child protective services is now using it as a straight jacket/chastity belt for Octomom.
8. Ruby slippers were given to Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who can now click his heels three times and go home from the national political stage.
10. The Girl Scouts are sewing her old clothes into “You Betcha” merit badges.