Hot Trend: Leather and Studs
The 10 best pieces to add a little edge to your wardrobe.
Katherine McPhee’s studded bag and jacket gives her outfit a little edge.
Black leather and tough studs were originally the signature style of punk rockers, but nowadays they’re showing up on everything from classic leather jackets to bags to jewelry.
Not sure how to work this trend into a wardrobe full of pencil skirts and secretary blouses? Opt for a pair 14K gold stud earrings from Wendy Nichol. Already living in black skinny jeans while rocking out to the Clash? Pull on a pair of Frye’s no-apologies Rogan boots to complete the look. With so many options out there, this is one trend that everyone can — ahem — rock.
1. Vita Milano pyramid stud bracelet ($97, bluefly.com)
2. Wendy Nichol small pyramid studs ($75 – $275, wendynicholnyc.com)
3. Rachel Leigh pyramid ring ($40, shopbop.com)
4. Black 2-row pyramid stud belt ($22, torrid.com)
5. Renee’s Accessories studded fingerless gloves ($42, lorisshoes.com)