Brittany Murphy Died of Accidental Drug Overdose
A toxicology report reveals that the late actress had “multiple drug intoxication.”
On Thursday morning the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office released a statement which revealed that Brittany Murphy died on December 20 following an accidental drug overdose.
The Just Married star had “community acquired pneumonia” and suffered from “iron deficiency anemia,” according to the report.
Toxicology results were completed this week, though we won’t know which drugs were in her system until the details are made public. (RadarOnline)