8 Hobbies Sofia Vergara Could Take Up Now That She’s Single Again
Oh noes! Sofia Vergara and her boyfriend of two years broke up! What’s the best way to get over it? A new hobby or two, of course! Here are our suggestions.
Word on the street yesterday was that Modern Family star Sofia Vergara had broken up with her boyfriend of two years, environmental businessman Nick Loeb. Sad! But you know what the best way to get over a breakup is, even if it’s not a messy one? Take up a new hobby. Or two. Or four—the sky’s the limit! So in an effort to help Sofia get back in the saddle, we have some suggestions for her as to which hobbies she might consider taking up:
1. Skydiving. Because seriously: Who doesn’t get a kick out of the idea of Sofia Vergara sailing gracefully through the air, possibly while hilariously advertising her K-Mart line? I never get tired of those commercials—but they would be even better if there were skydiving involved. Just sayin’.
2. Racecar driving. Kind of for the same reasons as the skydiving.
3. Poker. I have images of her seated at a classy, James Bond-esque poker game with extremely high stakes… and winning by the sheer force of her sense of humor. There’s nothing that will take a person’s mind off the game quite like a comedienne.
4. Dentistry. True story: Sofia studied dentistry at a university in Colombia for three years, but left when the (many) opportunities to work in showbiz and modeling arose. Time to take it up again, perhaps? Just as long as she doesn’t do what this woman did.
5. A musical instrument. Personally, I’d pull for the accordion, but cowbell is also acceptable.
6. Crocheting. Because there is nothing wrong with sitting at home with your cat, a cup of tea, and a backlog of episodes of Mad Men while crocheting up a storm.
7. Gaming. I just got another mental image: Sofia Vergara on a high-tech headset beating the stuffing out of a bunch of adolescent boys at Call of Duty.
8. Just being her fabulous self. This isn’t exactly a new hobby, but it doesn’t matter. She’s awesome and we adore her just the way she is.
Got more? Keep the list going in the comments!
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s associate editor.