5 Hot Fall Beauty Trends
Your heads-up on beauty this fall!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
From red lips to metallic eye shadow, runways this fall were busy taking everyone’s breath away. Here are the trends from Fashion Week that stood out to us!
This fall it’s all about making your lips stand out.
1. Topshop lipstick in Hazard ($16, us.topshop.com). A bold red perfect for making a statement.
2. BITE lip shine in Saffron ($20, sephora.com). A stunning yet sheer gloss.
3. Revlon matte lipstick in Really Red ($8.09, bloom.com). Get ready to look really hot.
It’s time to showcase your eyes to the world from spider-like lashes to heavy eyeliner. Remember if you highlight eyes, keep lips neutral and vice versa. It’s all about balance.
4. Too Faced LashGASM mascara ($21, toofaced.com). The best full-bodied mascara out there that will make even the thinnest lashes look full.
5. Clinque Bottom Lash mascara ($10, clinique.com). Built with a unique brush made for your delicate lower lashes, this mascara will highlight your lower lid without clumping.
6. Smashbox Limitless eye liner in Peacock ($19, smashbox.com). Eyeliner that glides on easy and lasts all day.
As winter draws near, nothing looks sexier than a rosy glow.
7. Zea Mays blush in Pink by KORRES ($24, korresusa.com). A gorgeous pink perfect for any complexion.
8. Smooth Minerals blush in Radiance ($5.99, avon.com). A blush that will give you a subtle highlight.
9. Neutrogena Healthy Skin custom glow blush and bronzer in Posie Glow ($10.49, neutrogena.com). Give yourself a soft, rosy glow with a splash of shine.
From your nails to your eyes, it’s your time to shine.
10. Shimmer Fierce Liquid Shadow in Silver ($15, victoriassecret.com). Use it as an eye shadow or liner for a bold, striking look.
11. NP Set eye palette in Dublin ($20, target.com). Your date night bff.
12. Lancôme metallic eye shadow in Pose ($18, lancome-usa.com). Demand everyone’s attention in the room with this color.
When you’re not flirting shamelessly, it’s all about highlighting your natural beauty.
13. Aubrey Organics silken earth translucent base in Porcelain Beige ($23.95, aubrey-organics.com). A sheer powder that packs a punch and is feather-light.
14. Mirabella skin tint crème ($35, mirabellabeauty.com). This gel formula is lightweight and gives your skin a lovely glow.
15. Lip Savvy in Purrin Hott ($18, belipsavvy.com). Choose your shade of gloss and pick the case’s design! We recommend the Purrin Hot lipgloss as a gorgeous light brown that will make your lips look irresistible.
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. For weekly contests, visit her site!