5 Fabulous New Year’s Eve Hairstyles in Five Minutes or Less
Do you really need to make yourself crazy fixing your hair right before New Year’s Eve?
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Wouldn’t it be magical if you could do your hair quickly without looking like you got run over by a bus? Top hair stylist Riccardo Maggiore has created five easy hairstyles fit for the most fabulous celebrity.
The 5 minute naturally messy wave:
1. Rub a small amount of lightweight styling product into damp hair.
2. Part hair down the center of your scalp and blow dry straight with a paddle brush.
3. Using a medium barrel curling iron, curl a few small sections of the ends of the hair. If you want a less tailored, more natural look simply leave some pieces straight.
4. To top it all off, rub a tiny amount of shine serum such on hands and gently run fingers through hair to separate curls.
The four minute Ballerina bun:
1. Apply a small amount of a lightweight styling cream into damp hair from root to ends.
2. Blow dry straight with a paddle brush for a minute.
3. With your fingers, pull your hair back loosely and secure with a small elastic band wherever you would like the bun to be.
4. Twist your hair once tightly around the elastic band, and place one or two bobby pins underneath the twist. Twist the remaining hair around a little more loosely as many times as it takes until you run out of hair and place another one or two bobby pins.
5. Finish with hairspray, which will keep your bun secured for the rest of the night.
More time-saving hairstyles up next!