5 Cute, WARM Boots Under $50!
Boots that are cute, warm, and under fifty bucks.
-April Daniels Hussar
For a while there it seemed like we were in for an Indian summer here on the the East Coast… and then, BOOM! The last couple of weeks have been, let’s just say, TOTALLY INSANE!! Ergo, I’ve been rummaging around, pulling out winter gear, and yes, I’ve got boots on the brain. I’m also not on the market for an expensive pair of new boots, so I’m trolling for bargains. My requirements: they have to cute, warm, and under fifty bucks. Here are some of my faves:
1. Ralph Boot. An ultra cool take on the riding boot, with a stomp-anywhere bottom and a chic quilted upper. Hawt. Also available in red, as well as a cream color that I’d love to try but am not sure I’m brave enough! ($24.75, on sale from 54.99, Totsy.com)
2. Modcloth’s “Be Buckle Soon” boots in charcoal. So safari-hip. Love the contrast of the cloth and the buckles, and they’re faux fur-lined too. ($49.99, modcloth.com)
3. Mendota booties from Land’s End. Water-resistant sued, faux fur lining, durable cuteness. (Normally $90, on sale for $64.99 BUT everything at Land’s Ens id an extra 30% off right now!, LandsEnd.com)
4. Black suede “SCHREUR” booties from ALDO. Chic! Yet warm and practical. ($23.99, on sale from $80, aldo.com)
5. “Amil” boots from Jellypop. These boots are like, YES IT IS COLD AND WET AND I AM WEARING THESE. Love. (60% off! $40, famousfootwear.com)