4th of July Fashion That Doesn’t Suck
The fashion police won’t arrest you when you wear these cute items to an Independence Day party or barbecue.
The 4th of July is upon us! We’ve rounded up super cute accessories and clothing so you can celebrate in style. Take a look at what we found in red, white, blue and the colors mixed all together!
1. Vintage inspired swimsuit, 50s style red polka dot bikini ($75, unique-vintage.com). Practice your best pinup pose in this dotted two-piece.
2. Motel Emilia red and white striped dress ($100, karmaloop.com). Who doesn’t love long vertical stripes? They make you appear taller and leaner. Hooray!
3. Kipling Kirby tote ($148, kipling-usa.com). This water-resistant red printed tote is perfect to carry all your important items for the holiday: sunscreen, wet wipes, your camera and more.
4. Jellypop Daydream wedges ($25, 6pm.com). If you look closely, you’ll see little blue flowers in the print of these sassy wedges.
5. Rachel Rachel Roy Ring, coral anchor stretch ring ($38, macys.com). An updated nautical momento that could remind you of our powers over the seas.
6. Michael Michael Kors sleeveless logo bar trim tank top ($47.60, zappos.com). Show off your shoulders in this sassy top.
1. Espadrilles ($30, superdry.com). Espadrilles are huge this summer. You can wear them with almost anything on the weekend. Best of all, you get free shipping!
2. Crochet cotton sundress ($29.99, charlotterusse.com). It’s the classic sundress, updated.
3. Botkier Helena satchel ($545, endless.com). Luxurious leather with buckle accents and big compartments make this bag very useful and chic.
4. Liquid shine top ($49.90, thelimited.com). Everyone needs a sexy, summery white top.
5. Blank Denim Whitney shorts ($54.99, piperlime.com). The classic short, use it as a canvas to create your holiday and summer outfits.
6. Suarti sterling 252.00 carats clear quartz 20 inch square cube necklace ($129, qvc.com). What a great way to show off your tan.
Blue and tri-colored items up next!