45 Hot Haute Holiday Shoes
No matter the occasion, you and your shoes will rock the event.
‘Tis the season to indulge in fab footwear! I love shoes so much that making this list was tough. So tough I had to slip just a couple pairs onto my online wish lists (or was it 20 pairs? Can’t remember…). From glitter to python print, classic and trendy, and a pair or two of showstoppers you won’t want to miss, these shoes will be on everyone’s letter to Santa! By the way, big guy, I’ve been a very, very good girl this year. Hint hint.
Check out our picks for the hottest holiday footwear.
1. Børn Crown Franca in polka dot velvet, ($129, bornshoes.com). Yes, you can wear them to any party you’re going to, but they’d also look adorable with jeans.
2. Aruna Seth Bettina navy blue suede ballerina flats ($366.18, arunaseth.com). Artwork for your feet.
3. Valentino lace-embroidered ballerina ($575, neimanmarcus.com). Who says only heels are perfect for an after-five event?
4. Steve Madden I-Dreemy flats ($99, macys.com). A little rock n’ roll attitude never hurt anyone.
5. Pour la Victoire Jill flat ($36.99, 6pm.com). Look like a million in these satin flats with rhinestone bows.
6. Sparkle flat ($26.32, alloy.com). Glitter, animal prints, flats: a yummy combination.
7. Pleated satin ballet flat ($19.50, charlotterusse.com). Putting your cutest foot forward.
8. Betsey Johnson Smooch ($109.95, zappos.com). Well, hello!
9. MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes Fulton quilted ballet flats ($98, endless.com). Trust Michael to update a classic shoe and make it sexy.
10. Clara toe cap stone flat ($175, juicycouture.com). One look and you want to dance.
11. Chinese Laundry Dakini sequin flats ($24.99, overstock.com). Glitter is good.
12. Devorah flat in Savana metallic ($98, bornshoes.com). Shine on, you crazy diamond.
13. Metallic leatherette flats ($12.50, forever21.com). The two-toned shoe gives you lots of options.
14. Blair jeweled flat ($110, bananarepublic.com). Jewels for your toes, how cool!
15. Finlay open toe flower flat ($89, metooshoes.com). Who can say no to flowers?
16. Nadine glitter heel ($39.50, delias.com). It’s true, glitter is good!
17. Pura Lopez V180 platform slingback ($198, endless.com). Wowza!
18. Kensi platform ($34.32, alloy.com). Ah, ruffles!
19. Joan and David Flipp lace platform ($200, bloomingdales.com). Sexy lace from top to toe.
20. Studded peep-toe high heels ($68.60, express.com). Make an entrance!
21. S-Poppy black satin ($95.40, gwynethshoesmyshopify.com). Just like the LBD, black satin pumps are a holiday classic.
22. Jillian strappy kitten heels ($150, jcrew.com). This sandal proves that a sexy heel doesn’t have to be a super high one.
23. Christian Louboutin Manue 45 velvet kitten heels ($695, net-a-porter.com). I bet you thought he only made heels!
24. Nina Ricci velvet wrap sandals ($695, mytheresa.com). Be still my heart!
25. Aruna Seth cerise red satin heels ($1,082.95, arunaseth.com). Oh. My. Gawd. Oh. My. Gawd!
26. Peep toe reversible sequin pump ($78.50, flirtcatalog.com). Shiny, shiny, sigh!
27. Pedro Garcia satin D’Orsay pump ($294.90, nordstrom.com). A sexy, retro shoe that speaks romance.
28. Manolo Blahnik Hangis jeweled pump ($564.90, nordstrom.com). Lady-like and awesome!
29. Guess GWKIO ($110, guess.com). A super sexy caged heel.
30. Fergie Awareness ($63.99, fergieshoes.com). Fergie designed these shoes for BCA and they’re stunning!
Sexy booties and hawt boots are up next!