25 Ways Fashion Gives Back for Breast Cancer Awareness!
These companies take a stand against breast cancer with fab designs, jewels and more.
Unlike white, the color pink never goes out of season. Pink represents good health and life. So, it’s the perfect color to promote breast cancer awareness, detection, and treatment.
Here are 25 fab finds that are giving back to women everywhere this October.
1. Junk Food Shut Up and Race for Me tee ($30, junkfoodclothing.com). This funky tee is great for a relaxing afternoon of movies and popcorn. Junk Food Clothing is donating 100 percent of the profits to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer.
2. Lacoste Breast Cancer Research Foundation two-button stretch pique polo ($85, lacoste.com). This one polo shirt has it all: sportiness, spunkiness, and cuteness. Lacoste teamed up with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to donate 10 percent of proceeds. Score!
3. Classic cashmere duster by Minnie Rose ($196, minnierose.com). Perfect for blistering winter nights, this cashmere duster is adorable. It also extends a sleeve to breast cancer warriors with 10 percent being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. iHope Fight Cure tee ($24.94, oldnavy.com) Celebs everywhere are supporting the five limited-edition tees from Old Navy and the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer. Five percent from the sale of these shirts will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. You can also make cash donations at your local Old Navy store which will be matched up to $100,000.
5. Guess by Marciano I Heart Cure tee ($68, guessbymarciano.com). Cute and charitable is a winning combo. Get the Guess by Marciano Breast Cancer Awareness tee and 100 percent of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization.
6. Jezebel Lace Attraction strapless bra ($32, designerintimates.com). This Jezebel bra contours and converts in seven different styles from a 32B to a 38DD. All proceeds from this bra and others in the collection are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
7. Castellammare monokini ($99, fairverona.com). Throw in some added spice to the bedroom with this sassy monokini. Fair Verona will donate 20 percent of the sales for this number to the Save the Ta-Tas Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
8. Brittany demi-cami ($32, shopsecondbase.com). This classic design is a lingerie staple. Second Base is giving 20 percent of sale proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation until the last day in October.
9. Embrace lace underwire bra in Fig/Very Berry ($46, wacoal-america.com) Three F words to describe this masterpiece which fits sizes 32B through 40DD would be fun, flirty, and fierce! Wacoal is so dedicated to saving ta-tas that the designer is donating $2 for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. for every complimentary bra fitting and every bra or shapewear purchased. Oh, and to assist them in their goal of knocking out breast cancer, Wacoal is dedicating another $2 for every bra purchased from the Embrace Lace and Awareness collections until October 16th.
10. Affinitas Intimates Morgan padded bra 181 ($32, herroom.com). This elegant creation fits sizes 32B through 38DD. For every sale, HerRoom.com and Affinitas will donate 20 percent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Sexy pumps, great necklaces…a car..yes, a pink car and more, up next!