25 Things About Pippa Middleton
Everything you ever wanted to know about Kate’s little sister … and her bum.
When Pippa Middleton followed her sister down the aisle in a show-stopping, figure-hugging Sarah Burton dress, a star was born. In less than two months, Pippa has ensnared an international fanbase, inspired a cult-like following with her perfectly-formed posterior, and become the hottest it-girl since, well, Kate. Here are 25 things you may not know about Britain’s new sweetheart.
1. Born Philippa Charlotte Middleton, she’s also commonly referred to as Pip, Pips, P-Middy, and even “Panface”, which she was called at school because of her flat-shaped face.
2. Pippa was known by many of her fellow Edinburough students as “Perfect Pippa” because she was not only a hard worker and excellent student, but also a queen bee amongst the university’s upper crust.
3. Four inches shorter than her sister, Pippa stands at 5’6”.
4. But she looks just as hot in a bikini …
5. Speaking of hot … “Pippa Middleton Shake Ya Ass,” a YouTube video of Pippa following Kate down the aisle while Mystikal’s “Shake Ya Ass” plays in the background, has over 700,000 views. But(t) wait, there’s more … www.pippasass.com, a website dedicated to Pippa’s “mesmerizing bum,” and Pippa Middleton Ass Appreciation Society have also been created to celebrate her … assets.
6. But she lost the British “Rear of the Year” award to TV presenter Carol Vorderman.
7. But! If you happen to have a bum like Pippa, you can get a job with a famous artist! Seriously – artist Alison Jackson is looking for a Pippa Middleton Bum Lookalike.
8. She’s single! Just a few days ago, Pippa called it quits with her rugby player/investment banker boyfriend Alex Loudon, who had escorted her to the royal wedding.
9. Pippa earned her degree in English Literature at the University of Edinburgh.
10. At Edinburough, Pippa shared a house with Earl Percy, heir to the Duke of Northumberland and to Alnwick Castle (aka the castle that stood in for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies).
11. Pippa worked at a PR firm promoting luxury goods before scoring a job with events planning company Table Talk.
12. Pippa also launched and now edits ThePartyTimes.com, an online magazine for her parents’ company, Party Pieces. A recent article tells all about throwing a “Strawberries and Cream” party to “celebrate the start of Wimbleton”. We suppose our invites got lost in the mail, Pips?
13. Pippa—who plans to launch her own party planning business—put her event-planning expertise to the test for the royal wedding reception. Pippa suggested making the party more casual with disco balls, ice cream and bacon butties (sandwiches made of bacon stuffed between buttered bread—a British favorite that’s ever really caught on in the states).
14. The CEO of a pornography production company has offered Pippa $5 million to star in a single sex scene in one of his films. She hasn’t taken up his offer yet.
15. Pippa lives in London’s Chelsea neighborhood with her brother James, who owns a cake-making business.
16. In 2008, Pippa was named Number One Society Singleton by Tatler magazine.
17. Not only does everyone wants to be Pippa, but on Twitter, they pretend that they are. Her myriad Twitter impersonators include @IamPippaM, @Pippa_Middleton and @PippathePauper—don’t be fooled.
18. She’s a Beleiber. Pippa recently signed a deal to sell Justin Bieber’s merchandise (including the “Justin Bieber Ultimate Party Kit” and a Bieber piñata) through her family’s company.
19. Pippa was also a model. Like Kate, she participated in a charity fashion event in 2004 (but unlike Kate, she wasn’t wearing a see-through dress).
20. Like any respectable it-girl, she’s got a posse. Pippa’s best girlfriends, labeled “The Pipparettes” by the British press, are her favorite accessories.
21. She’s tight with her big sis. The Middleton girls not only look alike, but the two have also been said to act alike. Rumor has it that Pippa may become one of Kate’s ladies-in-waiting in 2013.
22. She travels in style, driving a sleek blue BMW Z4.
23. She knows know to party. A racy photo of Pippa in a purple bra grinding up against a shirtless guy recently surfaced, along with a photo of Pippa at a party, surrounded by alcohol and wearing a skimpy dress.
24. But she’s a good girl at heart. Pippa serves as an ambassador for Too Many Women, a charitable organization which raises money for breast cancer research.
25. Next on Pippa’s agenda? Word is she’s planning a summer spent in the South of France to celebrate her new single status. We look forward to many more pictures of Pippa – and her bum – in bikinis!