20 Sniffalicious Stocking Stuffers for Dogs and Cats: Holiday 2011!
Get ready to have as much a fun as your beloved pets this holiday season!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
The holidays are a time to give to your family, your BFF’s, and your four-legged friends! Get ready to make every part of your family a part of this season. From clothes to interactive toys, we gathered a list of the best stocking stuffers your pet will love:
1. Piggy rope wreath dog treat ($4.99, dog.com). This tasty treat (marinated in its own juices) cleans teeth and is easy to pick up and carry around.
2. Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle – Dog Tornado ($24.99, petsupermarket.com). Your dog will find the hidden bones, play and keep occupied for hours.
3. Nutt Butt Bakery puffy vest ($30- solid, $40- color block, nuttbuttbakery.com). Keep your furry one warm and safe from the snow in this easy-to-wash puffy coat of their own. Pick it up in lavender, red, blue or olive or go trendy with the color block version.
4. Stella and Chewy’s Carnivore Kisses 100 percent Duck Treats (2.5 oz for $12.99, stellaandchewys.com). This freeze-dried treat is good for dogs and cats! Can be crumbled over food like a topping, or given as an anytime treat.
5. Pet Holiday multi gold and silver bells dog collar ($14.99, petsmart.com). This exclusive design from Pet Smart lets your pooch get into the holiday mood.
6. Furminator small animal deshedding tool ($29.99, probioticsmart.com). This gift is more for you than your dog. It gets rid of 90 percent of shedding, loose hairs and knots. I’ve used this on my own dog and it works! It comes in a variety of sizes.
7. Di Canine Couture Lily dress ($65 small-$78 medium, dicaninecouture.com ). If your little one is hitting the party circuit, try out this gorgeous custom-made tulle and organza dress. All Di Canine Couture designs are created by Divya. K , a Parsons grad.
8. Red leather diamante bone charm leash ($10.71, urbanpup.com). Red’s an upbeat, passionate color and the large studded bone charm adds the right amount of glam for walkies.
9. Dood custom dog meals (various prices, ladood.com or doodnyc.com). You watch what you eat, so why not make sure your four-footed bud is eating well too? Dood makes custom meals that take into account your pet’s weight, age and breed so that your dog is eating the best food he or she will enjoy. Meals are delivered within two business days. Pick either the turkey or beef recipe. Each recipe uses lean meats, flaxseed, brown rice and veggies. If you’re traveling, you can get your dog’s meals delivered straight to your hotel! They have offices in LA and NYC, but deliver nationwide.
10. Basic dog boots ($15.99-$25.99-by size xxxs to xxlarge, doggievogue.com). Keep your dog’s paws safe from salt, snow and ice with these comfy doggie boots. They come in blue, yellow, pink and orange.
Crazy, cute cat presents up next!