20 Fun Holiday Gifts for Kids: Holiday 2011
We’ve got the perfect gifts for kids of all ages!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
What do an adorable baby, a gorgeous little girl, and a surly teenage boy have in common? We’ve created a stocking stuffer guide to fit all of your unique family needs. Grab some eggnog and get ready to become Santa:
1. Sozo Santa bunting and cap set ($26.99, toysrus.com). Now everyone can have a picture with Santa.
2. Nanoblocks! These sets of tiny little building blocks range from the simple to the super-complicated are are enormously satisying to put together. Chances are Daddy and Mommy will love playing with them too! Pictured above is the the 200-piece Eiffle Tower set ($19.98, Amazon.com) but you can also find them at Toys R Us and specialty stores.
3. Cable knit sweater ($80, jacardi.us). A sweet and fashionable wool blend sweater. Perfect for the future fashionista.
4. Boo Boo Bling sephora collection ($6, sephora.com). Adorable crystal designs to add a little sparkle to your bandage or cast.
5. Slatkin and Co. Wallflowers pluggable home fragrance starter Snowflake night light ($8.50, bathandbodyworks.com). It casts a gentle glow all winter long. Use the wallflowers scented bulb to make the bedroom smell extra yummy.
6. Cherokee girls’ bear hat ($9.99, Target stores nationwide). Keep her head warm and looking cute throughout the cold months ahead.
7. Marvel Comics Captain America stainless steel time teacher watch ($31.19, amazon.com). What a fun way to learn how to tell time!
8. Boys Plush Monster slippers in Footstep ($7, Old Navy stores nationwide and at oldnavy.com). Now you’ll know he’ll use these slippers.
9. Rescue Child’s School Supplies donation ($20, rescue.org). Make a donation to help other children buy school supplies in your child’s name.
10. The Man in the Moon, by William Joyce. An exquisitely illustrated and beautiful told story, perfect for extending the magic of Christmas through the long winter. ($10.76, Amazon.com) or head to your local bookstore.
11. Happiness Is…Peanuts: Snow Days DVD ($8.99, barnesandnoble.com). You’ll find yourself watching it too.
Big kids and teens!
12. The Sony eReader Wi-Fi. With this e-reader, you can wireless borrow books from the library. And the price is right — until December 24th, they’ve dropped the price from $149 to $99, and if you have an old e-reader to trade in, you get an additional $50 off. ($99, Sony.com)
13. Style Time bangle watch ($15.50, charlotterusse.com). This gorgeous enamel watch looks uber expensive, but it’s not. It also comes in black and silver.
14. Philosophy Sugar Plum Frost set ($14, sephora.com). Philosophy’s delicious sugar plum scent in a sheer lip gloss and their multi-use shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath.
15. The Unwanteds, by Lisa McMann. Described as “The Hunger Games” meets “Harry Potter,” this new young adult novel by best-selling author Lisa McMann is one you’ll want to borrow back! ($11.55, Amazon.com) or a bookstore near you!
15. Sonya Kashuk Holiday 4 piece purse set ($14.99 target stores nationwide and target.com). She can use the “big girls” brushes to create her look. The makup bag can also double as an evening clutch- it’s like two gifts in one!
16. Avon Sport Headphones ($14.99, avon.com). In camoflage or hot pink, this gift will be used all year long.
17. Star Wars tee ($34, junkfoodclothing.com). You can never go wrong with Star Wars.
18. Helzberg Diamonds red crystal heart pop ($49.99, helzberg.com). Pop Expressions charms come in a variety of colors and designs. Give her one for special occasions. It’ll be a tradition she looks forward to continuing.
19. Angry Birds tee ($24, macys.com). If they can’t get enough of the game, they’ll love this tee.
20. Ovesized plaid scarf ($17.99, gap.com). This 100 precent acrylic scarf will keep him warm all winter and you won’t have to worry about cleaning it.
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. For weekly contests, visit her site!