15 Sexy, Glamorous Trench Coats
Spring showers give us the excuse to break out fab trenches.
Trench coats are hot again. Mere hours after Kate Middleton was seen in her $1052 Burberry trench, it sold out online! In fact, these coats have become a must-have found in almost every celebs’ closet. And these new trenches come in brilliant colors, like Sarah Jessica Parker’s, sexy prints-could you say no to Emmy Rossum’s animal print trench? And of course, trenches now have fab feminine detailing like Kate Middleton’s and Kim Kardashian’s.
When hunting for a trench of your own, look for styles that accentuate your shape, colors that make you smile and most importantly, a coat that makes you feel good.
Here’s 15 trench coats that will brighten up the stormiest day.
1. Jane Post leopard print skirty trenchcoat ($695, neimanmarcus.com). This is the exact same raincoat that Emmy Rossum’s wearing. Doesn’t it say, “movie star.”
2. Raglan sleeve sateen trench ($49.99, dressbarn.com). Simple and elegant.
3. JC de Castelbajac + Smiley satin raincoat ($155, yoox.com). Not only will this coat make you smile, it will make everyone else smile too.
4. Soft trench ($59.99, gap.com). Modern, urban. You just need dark shades and a built boyfriend for acessories.
5. Twill button front trench ($43.99, oldnavy.com). A classic trench that’s not stuffy. It fits perfectly into spring’s military/utility trend.
6. Cotton trench ($139.50, espritshop.com). This color will add rosy cheeks to any complexion.
7. Completely Me by Liz Lange double-breasted trench coat ($89.90, hsn.com). Slim-fitting and it’ll protect you from the rain.
Sexy trenches! Sunny trenches! Bad girl trenches and retro trenches are up next!