15 Hottest Lip Colors For Spring
Sexy, sultry spring lips are just a swipe away!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
The sun is finally coming out! Bring out your inner goddess by flaunting flirty lip colors in this season’s reds, pinks, purples and yes, oranges! They’re perfect for picking up a new guy or reigniting a spark from your lover. Sporting a hot lip product signals to the opposite sex that you’re waiting for them to hurry up and kiss you. It also signals to the same sex,who might be staring at you enviously, that you’re fabulous on the inside and out. That’s why it’s important to add a little dazzle from a bold lipstick or shine from a sleek lip gloss.
With these hot lip items, you’ll be a hot commodity in no time at all:
1. Avon Ultra Color Rich moisture seduction lipstick in Red Kiss ($8, avon.com). A powerful bold lipstick that shines while moisturizing.
2. Napoleon Perdis lip lacquer in Ambrosia Gold ($18, napoleonperdis.com). Perfect for chapped lips, this gloss will add a beautiful shine and provides heavy lip conditioning.
3. Rimmel London Moisture Renew cream lipgloss in Cherry Boost ($5.99, ulta.com). Signal you’re a siren with this luscious gloss.
4. Boots No7 lip glace in Tangerine Twist ($9.99, target.com). Orange has never been so flirty and sleek! It’ll enhance your natural lip color tenfold.
5. Smashbox In Bloom lipgloss in Endless Kiss ($21, sephora.com) With an SPF of 15, this gloss will protect your lips while making you pretty in pink.
6. Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia ($7, burtbees.com). Burt’s Bees has never been so chic. This lip balm provides a sexy, sultry color without overwhelming your lips.
7. Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Pink Peony ($18, available at Target in March). Not only is this a gorgeous pink color, it’s the only lip product that multitasks with a lipstick bullet top and lipgloss body.
8. Sonia Kashuk luxury lip color in Soft Pink ($8.99, target.com). A key lipstick that’s a must have for work. Its mocha color will slide on soft, providing you with a natural nude color that smells like yummy hot coco.