15 Dresses for a Lazy Weekend
Cute dresses for lunching, strolling and loving the sun.
Aah, the weekend. Maybe you’re gonna grab a coffee like Jessica Alba and meet up with friends. Or are you gonna grab the boy and wander around the city? You’ve got two days to sleep late and play.
Here are dresses, we even found Jessica’s, that’ll you can wear to lunch, shopping, a museum, out with the girls, the park and even a happy hour or two.
The laundry can wait for a weeknight!
1. Navy floral stripe belt dress ($80, us.topshop.com)
2. All for Nautical dress ($69.99, modcloth.com)
3. T-Bags v neck dress ($198, shopbop.com)
4. Tribal maxi dress ($12.90, forever21.com)
5. Short Shelbee dress ($350, toryburch.com)
6. James & Joy by Joy Han casual grey dolman dress ($64, unique-vintage.com)
7. Rebecca Taylor Simply Shirt dress ($350, couture.zappos.com)
8. Rockabilly Girl by Bernie Dexter**50s style landscape Blaize Pin Up swing dress ($136, unique-vintage.com)
Sexy dresses from Bobi, Armani Exchange, Tracy Reese and more up next!