10 Bad-Ass Bad Weather Boots
Bad weather will run away (well, we hope so) when you wear this chic, sturdy and fab boots.
The other day I said to a friend, “Bad hair weather should be illegal.” Unfortunately, we can’t do that. However, we can wear items that will magically repel rain, snow and keep our toes snuggily warm instead of freeeeeeezzzzingly cold and sad.
Check out our list and take heart, spring is a few months away.
1. Harley Davidson Hustin boot ($170, zappos.com). This boot can be plunged (seriously) into a deep puddle of water and your feet won’t feel a drop.
2. Keen Betty boots ($120, rei.com). Gotta love a boot named Betty, right? They’re waterproof, super warm and we think they’re the perfect Snow Bunny accessory.
3. Born Malpica boots ($175, eddiebauer.com). Ahhh, lined in shearling! Warm and versatile, these boots can be worn with jeans or a skirt.
4. Chooka Moto rain boots ($70, westernchief.com). One look and raindrops will scream, “Eep!” and get the hell out of your way.
5. LL Bean Signature Snowscape boot ($250, llbean.com). Be still my heart! A sexy wedge boot lined in shearling? OOOh!
6. Geox Dina Stivali boot ($180, shopgeox.com). This is a lightweight, breathable boot that’s as bright as shiny penny.
7. Bearpaw Bison boot ($220, bearpawshoes.com). Sexy and tough, the Bison boot is lined with shearling and wool.
8. Dav English sold black rain boot with gold ankle belt ($90, davrain.com). Fooled ya! Bet you thought these sleek boots were just for a night out.
9. Fitflop Super Blizz boot ($200, piperlime.com). Kick bad weather to the curb while tightening up your thighs.
10. Avon Cushion Walk fashion weather boot ($49.99, avon.com). When you have to walk in bad weather, these boots will keep your feet comfy, cozy and dry. And the pom poms will make navigating slush waay easier-’cause they’re so damn cute.
11. Sorel Lux Leather Wedges ($295, sorel.com). For the inner Lara Croft in all of us. Wear these leather waterproof, durable snowboard based wedges, smile and scare the blank out of the snow.
Tell us: don’t you wish you could kick bad weather to the curb?
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.