10 Trendiest Spring Dresses
Hot spring dress to check out now!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
It’s just about time to box up your sweaters and promptly forget they ever existed. If you’ve found yourself singing out loud, it’s because spring is on the horizon. You are free. Free to ditch your bulky coats and show off your legs. You want to wear something springy like Jessica Lowndes’ dress!The sun’s so happy, it’ll gift wrap some much needed vitamin D for you. Now if you only had some sort of…list of the hottest spring trends for 2011, you could plan accordingly! It’s good to have things going your way, isn’t it?
Lace is making a fierce comeback.
1. Rebecca Moses Heart Soul Style Lace Sheath dress in sand ($119.90, hsn.com). A nude lace dress that will emphasize your form and highlight your skin tone beautifully.
Shirt Dresses provide a casual look that’s sexy.
2. Snap front shirt dress with belt in olive ($39.99, jcpenny.com). This dress’s V-neck and synching belt will accentuate your chest and shrink your waist at the same time!
3. MINKPINK Robin Hood shirt dress ($83, djpremium.com). It’s a comfortable, lightweight dress that states relaxation and confidence.
Bright Colors make you stand out of the crowd.
4. Gianni Bini Faith dress ($148, dillards.com). A draped shoulder sash and tiered skirt combine to make a gorgeous dress and pop of color.
5. Victoria’s Secret Off-the-shoulder tee dress in strawberry surprise ($38, victoriassecret.com). This sultry strapless dress radiates with flirtatious flare.
Find out the hot other spring trends in just one click!