10 Super Cute Capelets to Wear Now!
Get into the swing of things like Kim Kardashian with these fun capelets.
No longer worn by only Sherlock Holmes or Goths, capes and capelets have become fall’s cutest alternative to a bulky sweater or a coat. Celebs like Kim Kardashian have been spotted in them this fall. In fact, we’ve seen Kim wearing quite a few with them this season.
Check out our list of capelets and add a dash of romance to this season’s outwear.
1. Faux fur funnel capelet ($98, bebe.com)
2. Rag & Bone Brent hooded textured wool-blend capelet ($390, net-a-porter.com)
3. Logo by Lori Goldstein cape with faux leather details ($85, qvc.com)
4. Iman Global Chic colorblock reversible couture cape ($99.95, hsn.com)
5. Tweed capelet ($41.50, delias.com)
Capes with toggles, sexy capes, long ones too, up next!