10 Signs You’re Being Treated Like a Doormat
There’s a fine line between being generous and being a sucker.
So, what is a doormat anyway? A doormat is a woman who bends over backwards to please her man, a woman who will do whatever it takes to try to make her man happy, no matter how badly he treats her. Here are ten red flags that you’re being used as a doormat in your relationships.
1. When a guy gives you “crumbs,” you pretend to be happy about it. Is he just texting you once a week, to make sure you are still there waiting for him? Well, he is just stringing you along and keeping you as his side-dish, and not the main course. In essence, you are his backup plan, his doormat. He is making sure you are still available on Friday night, in case nothing better comes along.
2. When a guy texts you last minute to meet up, you actually go. He doesn’t even call, but rather texts you to make a date at eight pm on Friday night… and it is 8 p.m. on Friday night. Don’t do it girl, unless you’ve been seriously seeing each other for a while.
3. You offer to do his laundry. Seriously ladies, if you’re not living together, don’t even consider turning his stinky socks inside out and dragging them down to the laundromat. If he’s that busy, he can call his mom or the dry cleaners.
4. You make him dinner three days a week. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. If you are making him dinner every night and then washing the dishes afterwards, you are training yourself and him to be doing it like this forever.
5. You let him come over at 2 a.m. after he has been out drinking. If he’s drunk texting you to “hang out,” beware. You have become his booty call
Read the rest here!