10 Sexy and Fun Sundresses Under $50
Revive yourself and your wardrobe with these super cute sundresses.
It’s hard to look cute in the heat, and sometimes you stare into your closet and decide you hate everything in it. Well, relax! We’ve found some totes adorb sundresses that you can wear now and they won’t kill your budget. Many of them can be made office-friendly by adding a cardi or a blazer.
Check out our stellar finds!
1. Natalie dress in teal ($15, matatraders.com)
2. Max & Mia print sundress ($29.90, nordstrom.com)
3. Striped criss-cross back dress ($12.50, charlotterusse.com)
4. Cooperative Glow in the Dark sundress ($19.99, urbanoutfitters.com)
5. Ikat Babydoll ruffle dress ($44.50, ardenb.com)
6. Yellow floral floal print button front dress ($23.99, amiclubwear.com)