10 Pretty Printed Shoes to Wear Now
Step into the fall printed shoe trend with these 10 wild pairs.
From sweet florals in electric hues to pretty polka dots, printed shoes are all the rage this season. And why shouldn’t they be? Your wardrobe will go wild over these 10 funky pairs of printed kicks. There’s something for every gal out there, so slip these on and hit the town in style!
1. Polka dot slingbacks ($24.80, forever21.com). These spots and dots will keep your toes trendy. Plus, you can wear them with everything from your skinnies to a classic little black dress. Score!
2. ASOS Paris pointed high heels ($34.49, asos.com). France might not be an option, but you can exude Parisian flair with these classy heels.
3. Red Valentino leopard-print nylon pump ($350, neimanmarcus.com). Meet the new cool cats on the block! These leopard pumps are fierce, but their bright pink satin bows soften the bite.
4. BCBGeneration parade tribal-print pumps ($98, dillards.com). Classic suede meets the tribal trend with these date night heels. While you’re busy sharing a sugary dessert with your guy, your LBD will be busy checking out this new duo.
5. Zig-zag stitch wooden platform heel ($35.50, charlotterusse.com). Spice up your life with these fall-hued slingbacks. Zig-a-zig-ah!