10 Great Holiday Gifts for Mom
Gifts that will flatter and spoil the most important woman in your life.
-Faye Brennan and Kathryn H. Cusimano
Your mom nursed you through your first breakup and helped you buy a prom dress, so make sure you thank her this holiday season! We’ve found ten great gifts that will make her smile and let her know how much you appreciate everything she’s done for you – this year, and every year.
1. HP Mini Netbook. Your mom will be connected wherever she goes. ($279.99, bestbuy.com)
2. Halogen Metallic Leather Tote in bronze. Help mom carry everything she needs in style. ($98, nordstrom.com)
3. Original Artwork from 20×200. Get your mom a piece of art from 20×200. The site offers prints starting at only $20, and she’ll have something she can look at and treasure forever. Youngna Park’s Balloons (Midtown, Manhattan) is a great place to start. (prints start at $20, 20×200.com)
4. Gunn’s Golden Rules: Life’s Little Lessons for Making It Work by Tim Gunn. Your mom will love reading this fashion guru’s dishy book – and you can steal it when she’s done! ($14.68, amazon.com)
5. Jemma Kidd Backstage Makeup Kit. Make sure your mom has all her beauty bases covered. ($35, target.com)
6. 2010-2011 Faux Crocodile momAgenda Desktop Organizer. Help your busy mom keep her life organized the fashionable way. ($34.50, momagenda.com)
7. Kenneth Cole Infinity Scarf. She’ll love this super-easy-to-style scarf. There’s no wrong way to wear it and it looks great with any winter coat. ($78, kennethcole.com)
8. Ann Taylor’s Chunky Sweater Jacket. If your mom hates to be cold She can wear it while shopping or out on a nice dinner date with dad. ($59.99, anntaylor.com)
9. Michael by Michael Kors Alexandra Camel Embossed Driving Moc. Comfy mom = happy mom, and nothing is more comfortable than a great pair of flats like these in this season’s hottest animal print. ($49, footnotesonline.com)
10. J. Crew Soleil bracelet. Add some shiny bling to her life with a gorgeous bracelet – it’s just a small reminder of how much she lights up your life that she can wear everyday. ($59.99, jcrew.com)
More Gift Guides:
Faye Brennan and Kathryn H. Cusimano are assistant editors at BettyConfidential.