10 Fabulous Fun Nail Products
Let your nails be your best springtime accessory.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Now that the sun is out, it’s time to have fun and get downright flirty. Release your inner diva and decorate your nails. From nail polish that changes on a whim, to glow in the dark delight, you’ll be standing out of the crowd in no time like Whitney Port. Give yourself a little dose of spring fever fun!
1. Sally Hansen Salon Effects real nail polish strips in Wild Child ($8.54, target.com). Release your inner rebel. Simply strip, apply, and buff away the excess nail strip. A perfect solution for a flawless nail design.
2. In The Mood nail polish in Ditsy ($8, themoodpolish.com). Nail polish that entertains. As your mood changes throughout the day, so does your nail polish! Watch your nails go from hot to soft pink depending on the temperature.
3. OPI Black Shatter ($10.99, salonsavings.com). A Katy Perry creation, rock out the night with nail polish that cracks for an utterly unique look. Slip on a base coat of your favorite color and apply this polish as a topcoat. Serena Williams also has been spotted wearing this too.
4. Orly Instant Artist starter kit ($32, orlybeauty.com). With special slim tipped nail brushes, each polish allows you to add detail like never before. This package also includes a Dottor Duo tool perfect for adding polka dots.
5. Glow-in-the-Dark nail polish in Pink Glitter ($2.99, hottopic.com). Turn the lights way down.
Scented nail polish and more up next!