10 Cutest Flats For Fall
A loafer, ballet flat or driving shoe can add sophistication and comfort to any outfit.
Even the most avowed heel lover, like Sarah Jessica Parker knows that it’s a smart and chic move to switch to flats once in awhile. Yes, flats are really as on-trend as heels this fall. They’re also easier to walk, run and stand in. If you’ve ever tried to run in heels, you know what we’re talking about. We’ve rounded up sexy, fun flats that will go great with a cocktail and ones that will look fab on a long walk with your dog.
1. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes flat ($995, barneys.com)
2. SM New York cuddly flat ($17.99, sears.com)
3. Ferragamo metallic Gancini driver ($390, neimanmarcus.com)
4. Bryce Canyon lace ups ($118, anthropologie.com)
5. Studded velvet flats ($19.80, forever21.com)