10 Cheerful, Sassy Bad Weather Boots
These colorful winter boots will brighten any sleety, rainy, snowy day!
We know the drill: you see the weather forecast, realize it’s gonna be a bad hair weather day and start dressing. To keep your feet dry, you grab a pair of boots. Those boots may keep your feet warm, but the color…it matches the dreary sky. When you add a pop of color, like Tina Fey did with her sunshiny boots, it lifts your mood and gives your outfit a little extra zing. When you get to where you going to, just slip into your shoes. When you’re fighting bad weather, don’t you want a little oomph?
Check out these cute boots. They’re so fun; you’ll hope there’s lots of bad weather comin’ your way so you can wear them again and again!
1. Brooks Brothers Moon Boots ($158, brooksbrothers.com)
2. Rubber Duck sporty neoprene snow joggers ($129.30, asos.com)
3. Keen Coronado rain boot ($56, zappos.com)
4. Dirty Laundry shoes, puffy boots ($59, macys.com)
5. Land’s End low commuter boots ($39.99, landsend.com)